Thursday, November 24, 2005

Blocking!

I know I haven't been very active on this blog, but I have been working on my Greek Pullover. See?



This progress was made thanks to a knitting retreat last weekend during which I parked my butt on the corner of a couch in a hotel room and knitted non-stop from Friday night to Sunday morning. (Well, that's not entirely true. I did go for a 12-mile run Saturday morning. And I did stop to eat once in a while.) Before the retreat, the back was the only piece done. The I-cords are also done, but they weren't before this picture was taken last night.

Instead of doing chiffon ruffles, I may use some yarn from my LYS that everyone at the retreat who is familiar with this yarn was suggesting. It's Habu, and supposedly very big and frilly and funky. They were telling me that this grey color would be PERFECT with this sweater. Sounds cool. I'll have to go there next week and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home