Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ruffles...

I took some time yesterday and today, just sitting on the sofa, watching TV, and knitting, with the result that the body and sleeves of my Greek Pullover are now done!! I will post pictures tomorrow, I promise. :)

My question for now though - what do you guys do about the ruffles. My pullover is a kind of black or possibly very very dark blue, but I can't make up my mind. It seems to change with what light there is...

This means that black ruffles might look wrong, and also, I want to avoid looking like I'm in mourning. Any ideas? What colours will you use for you ruffles? Or do you get rid of them entirely?

Help!! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:14 am, Blogger Iris said...

Hmmm, dark purple might be an idea... I might take a trip to our local Hobbycraft tomorrow to check out what they have. Had a quick read through the instructions for the ruffles and they don't seem amazingly clear either, but I will tackle that particular problem when I get to it I think! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home