Sunday, July 31, 2005

Announcement

Due to wedding festivities and honeymoon I will not be online much from later on today until the end of August. I will probably get round to checking my email once or twice during this time, but if you want to sign up for the KAL and don't immediately receive an invite from me, that's why! So no need to worry, you WILL be added - it might just take a little longer than it would normally take me. :)

I hope you all have fun with your Greek Pullovers - I'm still waiting for my copy of Interweave Knits... it must have got lost in the post, and I have emailed them to chase it up. However, I will be in the US for my honeymoon, so if everything else fails I will be able to pick up a copy then!

Bye for now and I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer - see you at the end of August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home