Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome to the Greek Pullover KAL

Welcome to the Greek Pullover knit-a-long! Join us to knit this pullover from the new Interweave Knits (Fall 05) magazine.

This will be an on-going, open-end knit-a-long, which means that there will be no deadline for finishing the pullover. This means that we will all be able to finish all those WIPs we have lying around, rather than have to drop everything to work on the KAL. Join up, get inspired by other people's projects, and knit at your own pace - no hurry at all. :)

To join this knit-a-long, just send me an email and I will send you an invitation. Include your name, your email address, and, if you have, your blog address, and I'll add you to the sidebar. Don't forget to copy the KAL button for your own blog.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 am, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm interested in the KAL; could you please email me with details? rachael.barman@virgin.net.
My Blog is machineknittingblog.net.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home