Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Finally started!

Thanks to a road trip and another sweater that got to a point where it couldn't have been worked on away from my LYS, I finally got started on my Greek Pullover! I got some really pretty red Kid Classic, and I LOOOOOOOVE working with it. I'm a little off gauge (my gauge is close to 20 sts = 4"), so I'm knitting the 38" size. It's a quick knit; I'm already past the armhole bind off for the back, and I haven't worked on it very much. I'll post pictures once I have some that are interesting enough.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 pm, Blogger Iris said...

Looking forward to the pictures - I don't think we've had a red one so far!

And yes, the ruffles. I've been thinking about those too. I've just finished sleeve #1 so I got to decide soon... I wonder what would work with red - a deeper red colour maybe, or even something totally different, like a dark green... So many possibilities! :)

 
At 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've thought a little about the ruffle color, but I haven't made up my mind. I've got a great fabric store in town that I always take my sweaters to when I have to choose buttons, so I'm sure they'll help me out. I kinda wonder what it would look like if I used something with a print to it instead of a solid color....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home